City vs County Bowl-A-Thon
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Help Our Bowlers Raise More to Support Prevail!
The spirit of the City vs County Bowl-A-Thon Challenge has always been the fun spirited competition between the City of Noblesville Employees and Hamilton County Employees.
Help them earn their bragging rights by supporting your favorite bowlers, or both!
Help us reach our goal of $5,000 and support those who are supporting Prevail!
Prevail’s City vs County Bowling Event is a fun, friendly competition between City and Hamilton County employees.
This event began with City of Noblesville Parks Director, Brandon Bennett as way for the community employees to get to know each other. Mr. Bennett then turned it into a fundraising event in 2000 to give back to Prevail. Since its inception this event has raised well over $300,000 for the agency. This event takes place in late February.
Interested in Learning How you Can Help?
Sponsorship and Donations
- Sponsorship levels vary from $2,000 (Presenting) to $150 (Pin Sponsor) download our Sponsorship Packet
- Bowling teams are made up of five team members, download the Captain’s Information Packet
- In-Kind trade opportunities are available for Media and Marketing Services, for more information contact us!
Donate your time and talents
- The Bowling Event is planned and organized by a group of committed community members who volunteer their time to Prevail.
- Download the Committee Information Packet