Sexual Assault Awareness Month / Clothesline Project
April is a HUGE month for Prevail! It is National Sexual Assault Prevention Month, National Child Abuse Prevention Month, and National Crime Victim’s Rights Week.
To honor those Prevail serves, Prevail asks local businesses and groups to host Prevail’s Clothesline Display. By hosting or offering a space for the Clothesline Project at your business you are helping to recognize the voices of survivors of violence in Hamilton County.
The Clothesline Project is a display of shirts with graphic messages and illustrations created by survivors of violence or family members of victims who have been murdered. The purpose of the Clothesline Project is to increase awareness of the impact of violence and to give survivors an avenue for breaking the silence that often surrounds crimes like sexual assault and domestic violence.
Partner with Prevail!
Where will the project be?
- Fishers and Carmel Communities April 4th - 8th
- Noblesville Community April 11th - 15th
- Westfield and Sheridan Communities April 18th - 22nd
- Arcadia, Atlanta, and Cicero Communities April - 29th
Hosting a Display:
- Prevail will bring all the materials necessary to display the t-shirts to you and collect them when you are ready.
- During the month of April Prevail uses the hash tag #PrevailBelieves.
- Reach out to our office and let us know what you are doing, so that we can help support your efforts!